Digital Collections

Map of the Village of Black Rock. Map #314

Map of the Village of Black Rock, as surveyed and drawn by Henry Lovejoy, for the Black Rock Land and Railroad Company. May, 1836, including that part of the original South Village of Black Rock, now incorporated into the City of Buffalo, as originally laid out by the Holland Land Company, a part of the Canada shore, and adjacent islands, as surveyed by the boundary commissioners under the 6th and 7th articles of the Treaty of Ghent. [Engraved Map]
Identifier: NYSA_A0273-78_314
Date: 1836
Contributor: Lovejoy, Henry (surveyor)
Language: English
Repository: New York State Archives
Source: New York State Archives. New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Survey maps of lands in New York State, ca. 1711-1913. Series A0273-78, Map #314.
Rights: This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement.
Alternate Identifier: DMS ID Number: 184820
Relation: Is format of: Digital representation of 26" x 40" map.

Related collections

Survey maps of lands in New York State (is part of)

Related places

Buffalo (is associated with)