Corning Preserve Dedication

Governor Hugh L. Carey in attendance at the dedication of the Mayor Erastus Corning Preserve, located on the western banks of the Hudson River in downtown Albany.

From left to right: William C. Hennessy (Commissioner, Department of Transportation), Ronald Canestrari (Mayor of Cohoes, NY), James Coyne (Albany County Executive), Governor Carey, unidentified, and Mayor Erastus Corning II.
Identifier
NYSA_13703-83_B9_79918_027
Date
October 4 1979
Contributor
Harry Thayer (Photographer)
Language
English
Source
New York State Archives. New York (State). Governor. Public information photographs, 1910-1992. Series 13703-83, Box 9, No. 79918_027.
Rights
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement

Geographic Locations

Albany