Rap-Shaw Fishing Club

Three men seated on porch of the Rap-Shaw Fishing Club near Big Moose Lake in the Adirondack Mountains. The man to the left is probably Arthur Burdick, a Fulton Chain guide. The Rap-Shaw fishing club was formed in 1901 and is a private fishing club.
Identifier
AM_P41992
Date
circa 1890
Language
English
Source
Adirondack Museum Historical Photograph collection, no. P41992.
Rights
This record is not part of the New York State Archives' collection and is presented on our project partner's behalf for educational use only. Please contact the home repository for information on copyright and reproductions.
Special Project
Environmental History Virtual Resource Collection

Geographic Locations

Herkimer County