Indian deed to Phillip Schuyler for 2,000 acres in Albany County, 1711

Indian deed to Phillip Schuyler of the city of Albany, for 2,000 acres of land, bounded north by a piece of woodland, belonging to Cornelius Switts; on the east by the west bounds of Cannistagajone, and on the south by the north bounds of the town of Schenectady.
Identifier
NYSA_A0272-78_V06_p042
Date
July 1711
Language
English
Source
New York State Archives. New York (State). Dept. of State. Applications for land grants, 1642-1803. Series A0272-78, Volume 6, page 42, side 1.
Rights
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement

Geographic Locations

Albany