Photograph of a Quaker Homestead in Philadelphia, New York. This building is one of Philadelphia's ten remaining Quaker homesteads. It was built by Edmond Tucker in 1825.
1936 – circa 1963
New York State Archives. New York (State). Education Dept. Division of Archives and History. Photographs of historic sites and structures, 1936-1963. Series A0245-77. Jefferson County.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement