This is an ink, wash and charcoal map of a section of the Erie Canal in Barre. It shows the Village of Albion, Sandy Creek, a waste weir, twelve buildings including a mill, Market Street, Ingerson Street and Main Street. The red lines indicate courses and distances. The blue lines indicate canal right-of-way. The map also shows the properties of Ward and Clark.
New York State Archives, A0848-77, Canal System Survey Maps, 1832-1843, Map no. E2-39
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement