Part of 20 acre plantation of white pine planted in 1914, 4 year old stock, Letchworth Village, close-up, Dr. C.S. Little and H.F. Prescott

Dr. C.S. Little and Herbert F. Prescott (Conservation Commission Secretary 1921-30) inspect White Pine trees (Pinus strobus) at the Letchworth Village Home for the Feeble Minded and Epileptics in Haverstraw, N.Y. The trees had been planted in 1914. This image was created to record the reforestation efforts of the New York State Conservation Commission.
Identifier
NYSA_14297-87_2982
Date
April 22 1925
Contributor
E.J. McGuirk
Language
English
Source
New York State Archives, New York (State). Conservation Dept. Photographic prints and negatives, [ca. 1904-1949], 14297-87_2982.
Rights
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement

Geographic Locations

Rockland County