Copy of a patent granted by gov. Andros to Daniel Whitley of a piece of land in Delaware, called the Grove, situated on St. John's creek, on the west side of the Delaware bay.
December 1 1676
New York State Archives. New York (Colony). Council. British Delaware River Settlement Administrative Records, 1646-1664. Series A1879. Volume 20.2.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement