Governor Hugh L. Carey and Lieutenant Governor Mary Anne Krupsak at the re-dedication of a plaque honoring Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Susan B. Anthony, and Carrie Chapman Catt for their work for the equal rights of women. The plaque is located in the State Street Lobby in the Capitol building, on the west wall. It was erected by the League of Women Voters.
William Sievert (Photographer)
New York State Archives. New York (State). Governor. Public information photographs, 1910-1992. Series 13703-82, Box 1, No. 8629_020.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement