Indian deed to Edward Collins and Thomas Williams of the city of Albany, of all that certain tract of land in the county of Albany, on the west side of Hudson's river bounded northerly by the west line of the manor of Renselaers wyke, southerly by the lands granted John Bronck and Martin Gerritse Van Bergen, easterly by Hudson's river, and westerly by the high woods known and called by the Indian name Sticktekook.
November 8 1734
New York State Archives. Dept. of State. Applications for land grants, 1642-1803. A0272-78, Volume 11, page 142a.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement