Indian deed to John Wemp, of a tract of land, lying on the south side of the Mohacks river, which begins at a certain rock called Estagrogon, on the bank of the river, and contains 540 acres, together also with three small islands in that river, opposite the land of Wouter Swart, containing 14 acres.
August 13 1726
New York State Archives. Dept. of State. Applications for land grants, 1642-1803. A0272-78, Volume 12, page 39a.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement