Indian deed to Capt. Edward Clark, of all those two certain tracts of land, lying on both sides of the Schoharie creek, one beginning at the bounds of Walter Butler's land, and extending to the great falls, about 7 miles in length and one in breadth, the other lies at the north end of land lately sold by the Indians to Walter Butler, on both sides of the Stone creek, and contains about 100 acres.
October 20 1738
New York State Archives. Dept. of State. Applications for land grants, 1642-1803. A0272-78, Volume 13, page 2.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement