Map of part of York Island, Town of Harlem and part of Westchester County, exhibiting the roads leading to Harlem Bridge. Surveyed Jan. 7, 1808, by Charles Loss, city Surveyor of New York. [Belonging to Harlem Bridge Company, left by John B. Coles, March 16th, 1810]
This map is not in the holdings of the New York State Archives.
January 7 1808
Loss, Charles (surveyor)
New York State Archives. New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Survey maps of lands in New York State, ca. 1711-1913. Series A0273-78, Map #366.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement