View of a truck used for putting out forest fires in Sullivan County. The truck is parked on Swan Street in front of the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany. The date is 1926 at the earliest, as the truck is marked "Conservation Department." This image was created to record the forest fire control activities of the New York State Forest Conservation Department.
New York State Archives, New York (State). Conservation Dept. Photographic prints and negatives, [ca. 1904-1949], 14297-87, SARA No. 1729.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement