Photograph of the Dutch Reformed Church in Fishkill, New York. The Dutch Reformed Church was organized in 1710 and built in 1731. In 1776, the Fourth Provincial Convention of New York met in the church, where it temporarily made Fishkill the state capitol until it was replaced by Kingston in 1777.
April 13 1938
New York State Archives. New York (State). Education Dept. Division of Archives and History. Photographs of historic sites and structures, 1936-1963. Series A0245-77. Dutchess County.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement