Photograph of the Quaker Meeting House in Quaker Hill, New York. The house was built by the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 1742. It was commandeered during the Revolutionary War by General George Washington's officers to be used as a military hospital.
May 17 1938
New York State Archives. New York (State). Education Dept. Division of Archives and History. Photographs of historic sites and structures, 1936-1963. Series A0245-77. Dutchess County.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement