Hathorn Spring in Saratoga Springs. Hathorn Spring was discovered in 1866 by Samuel Freeburn. It was named after Henry Hathorn, who was the owner of Congress Hotel. The spring is highly carbonated and noted for its high mineral content.
August 11 1941
New York State Archives. New York (State). Education Dept. Division of Archives and History. Photographs of historic sites and structures, 1936-1963. Series A0245-77. Saratoga County.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement