This is an ink, wash and charcoal map of a section of the Erie Canal in Pendleton. The map is split into two views. The first view shows the Road to Lockport and a bridge. The second view shows an unidentified road and a stream. The red lines indicate courses and distances. The blue lines indicate canal right-of-way. The map also shows the properties of Holley, Norman Northrup and Lot No. 14, 16 and 65.
New York State Archives, A0848-77, Canal System Survey Maps, 1832-1843, Map no. E1-39
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement