Erie Canal Survey, Pendleton and Lockport showing Town Line

This is an ink, wash and charcoal map of a section of the Erie Canal in Pendleton and Lockport. The map is split into two views. The first view shows the Lockport and Pendleton Town Line, two buildings and an unidentified road. The second view shows a building and an unidentified road. The red lines indicate courses and distances. The blue lines indicate canal right-of-way. The map also shows the properties of Abijah Joslin, Elisha Heacox, Platt Smith, Fellows and Parson and Lot No. 1.
Identifier
NYSA_A0848-77_MC7_DR1_V1_E1_43
Date
1834
Language
English
Source
New York State Archives, A0848-77, Canal System Survey Maps, 1832-1843, Map no. E1-42
Rights
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement

Geographic Locations

Erie Canal
Niagara County