This is an ink, wash and charcoal map of a section of the Champlain Canal Feeder in Kingsbury. The map is split into two views. The first view shows two bridges, a building and two unidentified roads. The second view shows a series of long basins, a bridge, the Road to Sandy Hill and the Road to Fort Edwards. The red lines indicate courses and distances. The blue lines indicate canal right-of-way. The map also shows the properties of Dr. Clark, John A. Pettit, Orvil Clark, Colman and Weston.
New York State Archives, A0848-77, Canal System Survey Maps, 1832-1843, Map no. 21-57
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement