The Walcott House. Opened in 1892 as an infirmary and residence for employees who were required to live "on the hospital grounds." Later used as one of the Geriatric units.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement