Brigham Building. Opened in 1954. Later the location of the Medical-Surgical Unit, the Progressive Care Unit (Geriatric Service), the Oneida County Units, the Pharmacy, the Diagnostic Clinic, the Dental Clinic, the X-ray Department, the Physiotherapy Department, and the Physical Disability Department.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement