Laboratory, Utica Psychiatric Hospital

Laboratory opened in 1920. Caption notes, "Continues to be an essential service, useful in monitoring the physical conditions of our residents."
Identifier
NYSA_B1560-97_B01_F13B_2
Date
1960s
Rights
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement