Dunham Hall opened in 1909. Originally the admission unit for the entire hospital. Later the location of the Therapeutic Community Program for geriatric patients.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement