View of the Champlain Memorial Lighthouse located in Crown Point, N.Y. The lighthouse was dedicated on May 3, 1912 to commemorate the French explorer Samuel de Champlain’s discovery in 1609 of the lake that now bares his name. This image was created to record the historic sites supervised by the New York State Conservation Department, Division of Parks.
late 1920s - late 1940s
New York State Archives, New York (State). Conservation Dept. Photographic prints and negatives, [ca. 1904-1949], 14297-87_2920.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement