Minute of a grant to Ephraim Herman of 600 acres of land lying on the west side of the Delaware river, near its mouth, between the land of Morris Liston and Duke Creek, formerly granted to John Morgan and John Denny, both deceased; also of 600 acres to Lawrence Cock, on the west side of Delaware river and north side of Duke creek, formerly granted to John Ashman and Saml. Jackson.
June 1 1680
New York State Archives. New York (Colony). Council. British Delaware River settlement administrative records, 1664-1682. Series A1879. Volume 21.2.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement