View of a building that appears to be the Saratoga Baths, which was located at 25 Phila Street in Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, date unknown but probably 1918. The structure stood from circa 1890 to 1928, when it was demolished by the New York State Conservation Commission. This image was created to record the Saratoga-related activities of the New York State Conservation Commission.
New York State Archives, New York (State). Conservation Dept. Photographic prints and negatives, [ca. 1904-1949], 14297-87, SARA No. 312.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement