Erie Canal: locks 34 and 35 and prism at Lockport

Race south from curve. Building owner: Lockport Gas & Electric Company.
Date Original
March 21 1907
New York State Archives. New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Glass plate negatives depicting construction of the Western Division of the Barge Canal, [ca. 1907-1921]. B0727-85. Negative 5376.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement