Erie Canal: locks 34 and 35 and prism at Lockport

Frame and stone warehouse. Owner: American District Steam Company.
Date Original
October 14 1910
New York State Archives. New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Glass plate negatives depicting construction of the Western Division of the Barge Canal, [ca. 1907-1921]. B0727-85. Negative 8488.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement