Erie Canal: locks 34 and 35 and prism at Lockport

Brick Store. Owner: Hydraulic Race Company.
Date Original
October 26 1911
New York State Archives. New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Glass plate negatives depicting construction of the Western Division of the Barge Canal, [ca. 1907-1921]. B0727-85. Negative 8900.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement