Erie Canal: locks 34 and 35 and prism at Lockport

Locks, power house, store house, looking west
Date Original
November 22 1913
New York State Archives. New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor. Glass plate negatives depicting construction of the Western Division of the Barge Canal, [ca. 1907-1921]. B0727-85. Negative 9943A and 9943B.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement