View of the Bayville Bridge connecting Bayville and Oyster Bay. The first drawbridge was built in 1898 with subsequent renovations in 1904 and 1922. This image was created to record the Conservation Commission's efforts in the Long Island shell fisheries.
New York State Archives, New York (State). Conservation Dept. Photographic prints and negatives, [ca. 1904-1949], 14297-87_4285.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement