View of the Lloyd Harbor Lighthouse on Lloyds Neck in Suffolk County. The lighthouse was originally constructed in 1857 and was acquired by the State as a historic site in 1924. This image was created to record the Conservation Commission's efforts in the Long Island shell fisheries.
September 6 1926
New York State Archives, New York (State). Conservation Dept. Photographic prints and negatives, [ca. 1904-1949], 14297-87_4290.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement