Ground plan of The Long House of the Iroquois'. The house is shown at various stages of construction, with the interior in view. Reproduced with permission of Dodd, Mead & Co. from L. H. Morgan's "League of the Iroquois" (1910).
January 1 1910
Dodd, Mead & Co. (publishers)
New York State Archives. New York (State). Education Dept. Division of Visual Instruction. Instructional lantern slides, ca. 1856-1939. Series A3045-78, No. 22.
This image is provided for education and research purposes. Rights may be reserved. Responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce or other use rest with the user. For additional information see our Copyright and Use Statement